Fun Rexburg day!
After going to the Eastern Idaho state fair in Blackfoot we spent the next day at Shelli and Dustin's in Rexburg. The fair was really not bad, good food....fried twinkies, hey you really have to try one. Good shopping..... knock off designer bags, turquoise jewelry. Just like a big city mall only redneck.
And there is nothing like a Rexburg day. We started off by waiting and watching for Kennedy to come home on the school bus. It's crazy what makes me cry!
11:40 was the perfect time to head out, sleep in a little, get ready, listen to Hudson say school bus, I think that's what he was saying.
Our favorites: the D, the gourmet cupcakes at the cocoa bean, lunch at the new italian place, I love the bubble smoothies at the bagel place, I can't remember the real name and usually we hit Artco, all paper a dollar a pound everyday. There is always some cute new business to check out. This time we went to Rigby to the Sugar Mill, some ambitious person has renovated this old sugar factory and filled it with little shops, cute!
Shelli, Kennedy, me
4 comments:
Yeah! A new post! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am wishing you would have taken a picture of Soup(I forgot they called him that) and Elaine--that would be sweet on the blog!
What a fun weekend. It looks like you guys always have a blast when you are together. Glad to see the new post also.
I am with Janie, I would love to see Soup on the blog. And I too was impressed with the "Eastern Idaho State Fair" arch. Wish I could've been there. (REALLY) Jos, if you come through Logan anytime soon stop by for some Salmon. Jim is coming home from Alaska with MORE and I need to empty out my freezer. Love you!
Mom, I am so proud I could cry...did you do this yourself?
You know how much we love visitors, this was a particularly fun visit, you forgot about the amazing desserts on the last day!
PS - thanks for putting flattering pics of me on :)
PPS - I can't belive dad didn't take a pic of the Jessops...probably the one thing he didn't take a pic of that day :)
Post a Comment