Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hadley Jo Chambers

After 2 months on bed rest.....Shelli is up and ready to have a babyShe tried dirt biking...jumping jacks, walks, trampoline, stairs, housework and then finally when Hadley was good and ready.....She's here!And immediately loved and adored. by all of us.Proud GrandpaPreslie doesn't really get that this will be her new life...very soonJenna is so excited for her turnShe mostly slept through her first picnic at the park.Hadley needed the bili blanket for a few days.  She didn't seem to mind.  We are all so thrilled she has arrived healthy and happy and a little bit chubby!

3 comments:

Denise said...

She is just beautiful. Congrats Shelli and Dustin. And Congrats Jay and Josie-your family just keeps growing and growing. Glad she arrived safe and sound.

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

We are so happy she is here! She has been such a good girl. Thanks so much for coming up and helping out so much, during the whole ordeal. She misses her Grandma, I can tell!

The Russell Family said...

I love baby Hadley! I'm so glad she is here too! I hope she misses her aunt Jenna cause I miss her so much! It was the perfect time for her to come and remind me how much the last 9 months are SO worth it. Mom you really are the best Grandma in the world!